You can’t just slap a website together. You need flair and the caring human touch you couldn’t find with other companies. Yes, part of our skill set means we care about our customers. We will listen to your needs and apply them to the end product—the product that will help put you first for organic searches by your interested customers! In other words, your website will be more likely to show at the top of the page when searching in Google, Bing, or Yahoo. Whether you are looking to enhance an existing website or to create a new one, KC SEO .co’s team of developers will build it right.
How KC SEO .co adds value to your website
- A relatively simple website is built using PHP templates. This simply means that it is easier to maintain.
- A complex website, or one with new content added regularly, is designed as a CMS using Drupal.
- Important content is physically placed at the top of a page. Using styling (CSS), the viewer of the page sees the paragraph further down the page. This improves search engine ranking for your important keywords while presenting it how you want it to be viewed.
- Content is presented to reinforce the semantics or meaning of the information. Your business address is flagged as an address and associated with both you, the owner, and the business name plus all other contact information.
- User interactions on your website are designed (using AJAX and JQuery) to make it feel like it is a program running on your computer rather than over the Internet. Think about how Google works while you're typing in your search.
- Setup a merchant account so you can accept payments for your products or services on your website.
- Build a shopping cart that works with Paypal or directly with your merchant account.
- Design and create databases for use on your website.
- A photo gallery can be added as a page or multiple pages of thumbnails. When the viewer clicks on a picture, the full size picture is displayed in a light box viewer. Every picture is enhanced with semantic markup and tagged with keywords to enhance your search engine ranking.
- Google Analytics is added to every website so that you can see how visitors found your website and what they did on your website.
- A sitemap is added to every website to help the search engines know how to list and categorize your website. The sitemap is then submitted to Google, Bing, and Yahoo.
- Your website is monitored using webmaster tools on all three of the major search engines: Google, Bing, and Yahoo. This allows us to know when your website is indexed and whether there are any problems.
- Your website is submitted to various social bookmarking websites. This enhances your website's visibility in the search engines. It's also another way to emphasize the keywords for your website.
- Every page is given a keyword rich title and description.